college provides a greater admissions every year more easily for each and every student who is taking admission in to the college
For admission into First Year Degree course the candidate should have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination.
As per the latest University Guidelines all students, irrespective of their medium of instruction and percentage of marks at the qualifying exam i.e., Intermediate or its equivalent, are eligible for admission into English Medium courses.
The admissions are based on the academic record of the candidate in the qualifying examination. Rule of reservation as stipulated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is followed. Students seeking admissions were counseled before the admission in the selection of courses.
Bachelor of Sciences (BSc) In:
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (EM).
- Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science (EM).
- Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science (EM).
- Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science (EM).
- Botany, Zoology, Chemistry (EM).
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) In:
- General (EM/TM)
- Computer Applications (EM)
- Honors (EM)
Bachelor of Arts (EM/TM)
Bachelor of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- General with 3 specializations (Finance, Human Resource, Marketing)
Master of commerce (M Com)
Master of sciences(MSc)
- Computer science
Masters of Arts(M.A)
Know More About Syllabus
Know More About Fee Particulars
For B.Com.(Computer Applications), All B.Sc. Groups and BBM Students
II & III Term Fee Rs.1500-00 each will charged seperately.
Due Date : II Term Fee 1500-00 payable in October Month
III Term Fee 1500-00 payable in January Month
For B.Com.(Gen) E/M & T/M, B.A. (HEP) Students
II & III Term Fee Rs.500-00 each will charged seperately.
Due Date : II Term Fee 500-00 payable in October Month
III Term Fee 500-00 payable in January Month
PRIZES & MEDALS
Know More PRIZES & MEDALS
Know More About Alumni
The college has its alumni association and meets periodically. The activities of the association include: Periodically get-togethers for exchange of ideas and experiences; fund raising for improving the infrastructural facilities of the college; Providing employment opportunities to the out-going students; instituting scholarships and medals to the top performers; conducting seminars in the areas of their specialization; and helping the out-going students seeking higher education and employment. The college is proud to say that the alumnus is contributing generously for the development of infrastructure facilities besides sponsoring scholarships to deserving students.
The following are the important activities of the Alumni association of the college.
- Periodic get-together for exchange of ideas and experiences.
- Suggestive measures for improving the institution.
- Fund raising for improving infrastructure of the college.
- Providing employment opportunities to the outgoing students.
- Instituting scholarships, medals to the bright students.
- Conducting seminars in the areas of their specialization.
- Guiding and helping the out-going students seeking higher education and employment.
- Maintaining a WEB site in the name of www. srkpgpals. yahoogroup.com for the benefit of students. The students can access information about employment opportunities from the website.
Know More Placement Cell
The institution has a placement centre headed by a senior teaching faculty. The cell collects information about employment opportunities from various sources like internet, newspapers, journals etc. and the information is passed on to the students. The cell is in constant touch with the alumni of the college who offer valuable information regarding the employment opportunities available in their organizations. Various advertisements collected by the cell are displayed in the notice board. The cell organizes seminars for the benefit of the outgoing students. The cell constantly interacts with the employers to get feedback on their requirements and the students are made aware of them.