Many teachers have taken up research projects and some of them have received UGC grants for conducting a Minor Research and Major Research. Within the domain of their disciplines, our teachers have chosen to work on the topics of their interest. Employee Performance, Binary Oxides, Retailing, Investment Behaviour and English Language Teaching (ELT) are some of the topics.
The following faculty members possess research expertise in their respective disciplines:
Dr. G.Ramakrishna Reddy, Professor, is a recognized guide in Commerce.
Dr. M.Ramasubba Reddy, Associate Professor, Department of Commerce is a recognized guide in Commerce.
Dr. S.Siva Reddy, Principal & Associate Professor, Department of Commerce, is an expert and guide for in commerce.
Dr. G.Ramachandra Reddy, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, is a recognized in Physics.
Dr. M. Bala Subramanyam, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, is a recognized in Mathematics.
Dr. M. Venkateswarlu, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, is a recognized in Physics.
A Research Cell has been setup to promote research culture on the campus. The Cell encourages the faculty as well as the students to take up research activity. The cell has conducted an UGC sponsored National Level Seminar on “Research Methodology” which has given an opportunity to our students to listen to eminent academicians speak on various aspects of research. A special workshop was conducted on “Case Study” for the benefit of the students. The college is running a monthly magazine called “INFORAYS” which is totally managed by the students. Articles to the magazine are contributed by the students and faculty.
Achievements During the Autonomous Period
- Set up a Research Cell for promotion of research activity
- 08 Faculty members have acquired PhD’s
- 03 Major Research Projects sanctioned by UGC.
- 08 Minor Research Projects sanctioned by UGC.
- Increased number of publications by the faculty.
- Research Degrees awarded under the guidance of Dr. Ramakrishna Reddy
Research Projects Completed & Ongoing
- Economics of Micro Finance with particular Reference to Self-Employed Poor by Dr. M. Rama Subba Reddy, Department of Commerce & Management.
- A Study on Overcoming Mother Tongue Interference in Teaching English Language with regard to the Under Graduate Students by Mr. E.V. Bhaskara Reddy, Department of English.
- Nandyal & Mahanandi Mandalalu Janapada geyalu by Mr. N.V. Ramana Reddy, Department of Telugu.
- Perceptions of Mutual Fund Unit Holders Rayalaseema Region of Andhra Pradesh by Mr. B. Satyanarayana, Department of Commerce.
- Investment Behaviour of Individual Investors in Rayalaseema Region and Andhra Pradesh by Mr. T. Ramakrishnudu, Department of Commerce.
- The impact of Municipal Administration on the Growth and Development of Nandyal Town by Sri K.B.V. Subbaiah Department of Political Science.
- Impact of English Education – Rural Students by Smt. K.J. Mary Department of English.
- Impact of National Rural Employment Schemes on Unemployed Youth in Kurnool District by Sri K. Ramakrishna, Department of Commerce.
- Applications on Heat and Mass Transfer in Fluid Dynamics by Dr. M. Balasubramanyam Department of Mathematics.
- Micro Level Study on Women Empowerment through Self Employment Special Reference to Kurnool (Dist.) by Mrs. SravaniKumari Department of Commerce.
- Entrepreneurship Development among Professional students in Kurnool (Dist) by Dr. K.V. Geetha Devi Department of Commerce.
- A Survey of Income Tax Assesses in Formal Sector of Nandyal by Mrs. P. Nagarajamma Department of Commerce.
- Consumer perception towards Online Shopping in Kurnool Dist by Mr. InthiyazAhammad Department of Management.
- Womens Problems described in Modern Literary Even TS by Dr. LalithaSaraswathi Department of Telugu.
Major Research Projects
- Quality of Work life in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Andhra Pradesh by Dr. S. Siva Reddy, Department of Commerce & Management.
- Structured, Electric and Dielectric properties of ZnO and CuO based Binary Oxides by Dr. G. Ramachandra Reddy, Department of Physics.
- Savings pattern and Investment preference to households in Andhra Pradesh by Dr. Ch. Krishnudu, Department of Commerce & Management.